Ease Into Owning Your Own Home
Introducing our Rent-to-Own program.
Our Rent-to-Own (RTO) program is designed to help you find your perfect home, lock in your right to purchase, and ease into ownership. We know you may need some time to get things in order, which is why this program may be the perfect solution for you.
The dream is possible.
RTO is designed for customers who meet DayMark’s program standards, even if you have a history of less than perfect credit or past credit events (bankruptcy, foreclosure, etc.).
The process is simple.
Call and help us get to know you and your situation by completing one simple form. Then search our portfolio of over 300 homes. Once you find a home that’s right for you, schedule an appointment with us for a tour.
After you tour the home, let us walk you through the lease application process. If your application is approved, you’ll be able move into your new home before you know it.
The terms are straightforward.
In general, our leases are usually structured as follows:
- Initial lease term: Twelve months – Renewable for twelve more months. You’ll have plenty of time to determine if the house is an ideal fit for you and your family.
- Upfront costs: A $999 Option Fee and one month’s rent.
- Purchase timing: You can buy the home after 24 months.
- Purchase price: Unlike some programs, you know your purchase option price up front, rather than waiting to negotiate at the end.
- Financing: If you would like to use DayMark’s RIC financing, great – our team will qualify you at the start. (But make sure to maintain your credit and make your payments!) You can also bring your own financing, or purchase the home for cash. Our team will help in all cases.
You can sleep at night.
We want all our customers to act as homeowners, which includes routine items like maintaining the lawn, removing snow and debris, and dealing with minor issues.
Don’t worry, though – we cover the major systems, and any necessary electrical, plumbing, heating / cooling system, or structural repairs will be will be paid by DayMark. If substantial work is required, the option price will adjust (and, in most cases, the available RIC financing will adjust, as well). Talk to our sales team to understand the program details.