1. Uses of Our Site and Content
All content and information, and all trademarks, logos, copyrights and other intellectual property displayed on the Site is owned by DAYMARK or their respective owners. By visiting this Site you agree to the following with respect to the content and information on the Site (the “Content”).
- DAYMARK grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive and nontransferable right to view, store, bookmark, download, copy and print pages from the Site solely for your personal and noncommercial use only.
- You may not use any trademark, service mark or logo of DAYMARK or any third party that appears on the Site without prior written consent.
- You agree not to copy portions of the Site (such as by bots, robots or spiders that “harvest” the Site), interfere with the functioning of the Site or restrict or inhibit any others from using the Site.
- If you download any pages from the Site, you agree that you will not remove or obscure any copyright or other notices or legends contained in any such Content. You may not alter or modify the Content in your copies.
- Unless you receive our permission in advance, you may not exploit any of the Content commercially, forward it as a mass distribution, post it on another site or otherwise copy, distribute or modify any portion of the Site.
- If you link other websites to this Site, you may not imply or suggest that DAYMARK has endorsed or is affiliated with such websites and you may not display this Site as “framed” within another website.
- You may not (and may not encourage or assist others to) violate any law, regulation, rule or the intellectual property or contractual rights of others, or attempt to violate the security of this Site or use or gain access to the identities, information or computers of others through this Site.
- You may not delete, decompose, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise deconstruct all or any portion of this Site.
- You may not transmit any virus, worm, time bomb or similar system interference or corruptant through this Site.
2. Investment Disclaimers
This Site is for general informational purposes only. Under no circumstances should any information or materials presented on the Site be used or construed as an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities, financial instruments, investments or other services. Dated content speaks only as of the date indicated.
This Site does not provide specific investing advice or strategies to any individual. The investments and strategies discussed in the Content may not be suitable for all investors and are not obligations of or guaranteed by DAYMARK or any of its affiliates. The investments are not bank deposits and are not insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other entity and are subject to investment risks, including the loss of the principal amount invested. Nothing contained on the Site constitutes investment, legal, tax or other advice nor is to be relied on in making an investment or other decision. Decisions based on the Content are the sole responsibility of the user. If you would like investment, accounting, tax or legal advice, you should consult with your own financial advisors, accountants or attorneys regarding your individual circumstances and needs. You agree that DAYMARK is not liable for any action you take or decision you make in reliance on any Content. DAYMARK will not treat users of the Site as its partners, clients, customers or investors by virtue of their accessing the Site.
3. Linked Sites
4. Transmission to and from the Site
Any communication or content that you send to the Site is and will be deemed to be non-confidential as between you and us, and DAYMARK will be free to use, modify, reproduce and distribute it for any purpose without compensation to you.
5. Password and Security Notification
Certain areas of the Site are password-protected. You may not attempt to access any password-protected areas of the Site without authorization. If you have been issued a password for the Site, you agree that DAYMARK has granted you limited access to specific files pertaining to investments relevant to you, and you agree not to attempt to access other computer files.
All information that DAYMARK provides to Site users supplying a password is confidential and intended solely for the information of its intended recipient and/or such recipient’s financial, legal or tax advisors, provided that such advisors agree not to disclose any information that is confidential.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords, account information, user names, and/or security questions and answers for the Site, and for logging off any protected areas of the Site when you finish a session. Accordingly, you should protect the confidentiality of your password, and notify DAYMARK immediately if you become aware of its unauthorized use. If you share your password with a third party, you assume all responsibility for all such party’s activity related to the Site.
6. Limitation of Liability and Disclaimers
DAYMARK its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, managers, partners, members, shareholders, employees, affiliates and agents (collectively “Related Persons”) make no representations or warranties and specifically disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the Site and the Content, including any representations or warranties with respect to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, availability, security, accuracy, freedom from viruses or malware, completeness, timeliness, functionality, reliability, sequencing or speed of delivery. Your use of the Site and the Content is on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
In no event shall DAYMARK, its affiliates or their Related Persons be liable to any party for any claims, liabilities, losses, costs or damages under any theory, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of in connection with any access, use (or inability to use) or distribution of the Site, or any Content therein. This is true even if DAYMARK has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses.
7. Governing Law and Forum